Our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training in Phoenix provides all of the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage Six Sigma projects. Obtaining your Six Sigma certification is one of the best investments you can make in your career. Green Belts participate in and lead Six Sigma projects from within their regular job function. They can tackle projects as part of a cross functional team or projects assigned within their normal job. Where many other Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training programs are intended for only manufacturing operations, our program offers that can be applied in a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, financial services, and insurance. Our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is aligned to meet all third party certification requirements. There are no prerequisites required for this course.
|Course Title:||Six Sigma Green Belt|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
- Understand Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to apply the tools in the DMAIC phases
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Eliminate waste and defects
- Mentor others in applying Lean Six Sigma
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data
- Define process metrics and set up systems
- Analyze measurement results
- Analyze data and present insights to management
- Course Workbook and Handouts
- Lunch and afternoon snacks provided
- Enjoyable educational atmosphere
- Fun, entertaining and informative exercises
- Six Sigma tool templates
- Six Sigma Study Guide and practice exams
- Six Sigma Green Belt Course Certificate
Upcoming Class Schedule
|Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Phoenix||Phoenix - Downtown||September 9, 2019||Closed|
|Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Phoenix||Phoenix - Downtown||November 18, 2019||Register|
Why choose us for your Six Sigma Certification Training?
Our Phoenix Six Sigma Certification Training is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable. Students who wish to continue their development and attend a Six Sigma Black Belt training course in Phoenix may use the credit hours from this course towards earning their Black Belt Certification.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran instructors across the US. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our Courses use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner.
- Proven Results: Our Six Sigma Training Program gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your Six Sigma training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Here’s What our Students Say About Us:
Our Instructor kept us focused on the most important aspects of the Six Sigma program. He was very adept at helping students through the more difficult aspects of the program. I’m very pleased that I chose this course.
Accelerated Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Format
This course is 40 hrs of in class instruction, with remote mentorship post class. The instructor-led classroom environment, is five consecutive days (one week). This format maximizes your time in class, and completes the instruction through practical application and interactive mentoring. You will learn how to integrate Six Sigma into an overall approach for process improvement in line with DMAIC methodology. Our class includes all of the tools, techniques and concepts related to Six Sigma Green Belt knowledge. In class we use a variety of traditional lecture mixed with practical application, as well as individual and team exercises. Laptop computers are used extensively during the class. You will be trained and tested on your understanding and application of the tools and techniques of the elements of the Six Sigma methodology. Our class format promotes synergy and encourages groups to work together. Typically three to four weeks after the in class session where the individual returns to their work environment to apply the knowledge and skills learned in class to their projects.
Six Sigma Class Location
Phoenix - Downtown
Our Training facility in North Phoenix, provides stunning views of Camelback Mountains and the downtown Phoenix skyline. Just minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and steps away from ample dining, culture, and entertainment options, for an easy commute. Please ask us about discounts that may be available if you are traveling and need lodging.
2375 E. Camelback RoadPhoenix, Arizona 85016
Six Sigma Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of work experience are required for Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt?
There is no specific work experience or number of years required to take the Six Sigma Green Belt training programs. Six Sigma methodologies strive to eliminate defects in processes that lead to customer dissatisfaction. These basic principles allow Six Sigma professionals to work in a variety of industries including (but not limited to) business, manufacturing, or even healthcare.
- What determines when and how I obtain my certification?
Our Six Sigma Certification process occurs in two steps. The first involves a belt candidate completing the coursework and passing the final examination. After this, the student is granted a Training and Examination certificate. The second step involves the student completing a project in his or her organization or with the use of a mock project. The project must be submitted for review to the Master Black Belt team . Once the review is complete, the student becomes a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
- Is this certification the same as ASQ/IASSC/etc. Certification?
Our course curriculum is based largely on the same topics as ASQ; however, it is not an ASQ certification. ASQ is a professional association focused on quality in all fields, but is not the official overseeing body for Six Sigma. IASSC, The Six Sigma Council, and others, are Professional Associations dedicated to growing and enhancing the standards within the Six Sigma Community. At this time, there is no official overseeing body for Six Sigma. We certify our students through the rigorous standards of a comprehension exam and practical application.