|Course Title:||Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
The St Louis Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training course provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Participants will learn how to meet their company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain maximum improvements using the techniques and skills learned in class. This course is conducted in two five-day sessions with typically four weeks between sessions. Learned skills are practiced and applied to the individual projects as well as individual and team exercises. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in class to a business improvement project. Our St Louis Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training course is aligned with the ASQ and IASSC certification requirements.
Accelerated Black Belt Course Format
This course is an instructor led classroom environment, conducted in ten days (two weeks). The instruction is a blend of lecture, application, and individual and team-based exercises. This entire course is 80 hrs in class and typically 5-10 hrs remote mentorship. This format maximizes your time in class, and completes the instruction through practical application and interactive mentoring. Our Lean Six Sigma Certification Training brings Green Belt and Black belt participants together for one week to ensure consistent Green Belt level knowledge in the principles and practices of Lean and Six Sigma, while allowing Black Belt participants the chance to mentor. Black Belt participants return for an additional week for a deeper dive into the Lean Six Sigma Methodologies and bring the participant to the level of Black Belt to lead project teams to achieve business improvements throughout their organizations.
St Louis Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Objectives:
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
Lean Six Sigma Training Location
Our Training facility in the Pierre LaClede business center occupies the 11th floor of a renovated 24-story prestige building in Clayton, a suburb of St Louis, MO. Set in beautifully landscaped grounds, that include a private veranda and revitalized plaza. Centrally located near I-40 and I-70 and only 10mi from Lambert -St. Louis International Airport, make this location easily accessible for all. 7733 Forsyth Blvd, Suite 1100Clayton, Missouri 63105
St. Louis - Clayton
Our Training facility in the Pierre LaClede business center occupies the 11th floor of a renovated 24-story prestige building in Clayton, a suburb of St Louis, MO. Set in beautifully landscaped grounds, that include a private veranda and revitalized plaza. Centrally located near I-40 and I-70 and only 10mi from Lambert -St. Louis International Airport, make this location easily accessible for all.
7733 Forsyth Blvd, Suite 1100Clayton, Missouri 63105