|Course Title:||Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Time:||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
The San Diego Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training course provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Participants will learn how to meet their company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Six Sigma projects and obtain maximum improvements using the techniques and skills learned in class. This course is conducted in two consecutive five-day sessions. Learned skills are practiced and applied to the individual projects as well as individual and team exercises. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in class to a business improvement project. Our San Diego Six Sigma Black Belt Training course is aligned with the ASQ and IASSC certification requirements.
Accelerated Black Belt Course Format
This course is an instructor led classroom environment, conducted in ten consecutive days (two weeks). The instruction is a blend of lecture, application, and individual and team-based exercises. This entire course is 120 hrs of instruction, with 80 hrs in class and 40 hrs remote. This format maximizes your time in class, and completes the instruction through practical application and interactive mentoring. Our Six Sigma Certification Training brings Green Belt and Black Belt participants together for one week to ensure consistent Green Belt level knowledge in the principles and practices of Six Sigma, while allowing Black Belt participants the chance to mentor. Black Belt participants return for an additional week for a deeper dive into the Six Sigma Methodologies and bring the participant to the level of Black Belt to lead project teams to achieve business improvements throughout their organizations.
San Diego Six Sigma Black Belt Training Objectives:
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
Six Sigma Training Location
Our training facility is situated in West Downtown San Diego at the intersection of West Broadway, India Street and Columbia, three of the most recognized streets in the Downtown area. Restaurants and entertainment can be found just a short walk away in the Galamp District and Petco Park. The business center is just a few steps away from the Amtrak Station and San Diego Trolley Station. 501 W BroadwaySan Diego, California 92101
Our training facility is situated in West Downtown San Diego at the intersection of West Broadway, India Street and Columbia, three of the most recognized streets in the Downtown area. Restaurants and entertainment can be found just a short walk away in the Galamp District and Petco Park. The business center is just a few steps away from the Amtrak Station and San Diego Trolley Station.
501 W BroadwaySan Diego, California 92101