|Course Title:||Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Six Sigma Black Belt Training
The Houston Six Sigma Black Belt Training course provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Participants will learn how to meet their company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain maximum improvements using the techniques and skills learned in class. This course is conducted in two consecutive five-day sessions. Learned skills are practiced and applied to the individual projects as well as individual and team exercises. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in class to a business improvement project. Our Houston Six Sigma Black Belt Training course is aligned with IASSC certification requirements.
Accelerated Black Belt Course Format
This course is an instructor led classroom environment, conducted in ten days (two consecutive weeks). The instruction is a blend of lecture, application, and individual and team-based exercises. This entire course is 120 hrs of instruction, with 80 hrs in class and 40 hrs remote. This format maximizes your time in class, and completes the instruction through practical application and interactive mentoring. Our Training brings Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Black belt participants together for one week to ensure consistent Green Belt level knowledge in the principles and practices of Six Sigma, while allowing Black Belt participants the chance to mentor. Black Belt participants return for an additional week for a deeper dive into the Six Sigma Methodologies and bring the participant to the level of Black Belt to lead project teams to achieve business improvements throughout their organizations.
Houston Six Sigma Black Belt Training Objectives:
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
Six Sigma Training Location
Our Training facility is located in the Uptown Center, in the Heart of Houston's Galleria area, with 4 major freeways (I-10, Loop 610, I-45 and Hwy 59) in the immediate vicinity. Amenities in and around our building include an on-site café, Galleria Mall Shopping, popular restaurants/pubs/bars, and hotels within walking distance. 2100 West Loop SouthHouston, Texas 77027
Houston - Galleria
Our Training facility is located in the Uptown Center, in the Heart of Houston's Galleria area, with 4 major freeways (I-10, Loop 610, I-45 and Hwy 59) in the immediate vicinity. Amenities in and around our building include an on-site café, Galleria Mall Shopping, popular restaurants/pubs/bars, and hotels within walking distance.
2100 West Loop SouthHouston, Texas 77027