The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training course provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Participants will learn how to meet their company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Six Sigma projects and obtain maximum improvements using the techniques and skills learned in class. Learned skills are practiced and applied to the individual projects as well as individual and team exercises. Our Six Sigma Black Belt Training course is accredited by IASSC and the Council for Six Sigma Certification.
Find a Six Sigma Black Belt Class Near You
Accelerated Six Sigma Black Belt Course Format
This course is an instructor led classroom environment, conducted in ten days (two weeks), spread across two months. The instruction is a blend of lecture, application, and individual and team-based exercises. This entire course is 120 hrs of instruction, with 80 hrs in class and 40 hrs remote. This format maximizes your time in class, and completes the instruction through practical application and interactive mentoring. Our Six Sigma Certification Training brings Green Belt and Black belt participants together for one week to ensure consistent Green Belt level knowledge in the principles and practices of Six Sigma, while allowing Black Belt participants the chance to mentor. There is normally three-to-four weeks between sessions where the individual returns to their work environment to apply the knowledge and skills learned in class to their projects. Black Belt participants return for an additional week for a deeper dive into the Six Sigma Methodologies and bring the participant to the level of Black Belt to lead project teams to achieve business improvements throughout their organizations.
Six Sigma Black Belt Training Objectives:
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate defects by applying Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
Here are a list of the Top 15 Cities across the US with the greatest demand for Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
Top 15 Cities: